Mobile Repair Course
VISUALDO SCHOOL OF MOBILE REPAIR
About Mobile Repair
The Mobile Repair Course is a comprehensive program designed to teach individuals how to repair and maintain mobile phones. The course covers the basics of electronics and circuits, an overview of mobile phone components, common mobile phone problems, and solutions. Participants will also learn advanced mobile repair techniques, such as jumper and trace repair, micro soldering, and repairing advanced component failures.
The course emphasizes the importance of safety procedures and best practices in mobile repair, including proper handling of components and maintaining a clean and organized work area. The course concludes with a project-based learning session, where participants will work on real-world mobile repair projects and receive feedback to improve their skills. The course ends with a review of course material, a discussion of future opportunities in mobile repair, and final thoughts and takeaways.
Introduction to mobile devices and components: This section covers the basics of mobile device anatomy and the different types of devices available in the market.
Tools and equipment: In this section, students will learn about the various tools and equipment needed for repairing mobile devices, such as screwdrivers, pliers, and multimeters.
Basic electronics: This section covers the fundamentals of electronics, including circuits, voltage, and current, as well as how they apply to mobile device repair.
Disassembly and reassembly: In this section, students will learn how to disassemble and reassemble mobile devices, as well as how to handle delicate components.
Troubleshooting: This section covers common mobile device issues, such as battery problems, screen damage, and software malfunctions, and teaches students how to diagnose and repair these issues.
Soldering: This section teaches students how to use a soldering iron to repair damaged components and make connections between components.
LCD and touch screen repair: This section covers the repair of damaged LCD screens and touch screens, including techniques for replacing damaged screens and repairing touch screen connections.
Software repair: This section covers software-related issues, such as boot problems, software crashes, and virus removal, and teaches students how to repair these issues.
Safety and quality control: This section covers important safety procedures, such as handling delicate components and working with potentially dangerous chemicals, as well as quality control procedures for ensuring that repaired devices are functioning correctly.
- Intakes: January, April, July, October
- Short course: 3 months: fees Ksh39,000 total
- Fees payable in instalments of at least Ksh10,000 a month
- One semester = 3 months
- Grade(KCSE): Diploma C-, Certificate D-, Short course is Any grade
- Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of Ksh2000
- Submitted Application Form
- 1 Passport size photo
- Copy of National ID or Passport (or wait list)
- High School Certificate or Letter of recommendation
- Diploma entry grade is C-, Certificate is D-
- Short course entry grade is any grade
- Pay your semester school fees before starting class
- Maximum of 3 installments are allowed per semester
- After payment send the confirmation to +254.798.325.330
- Hostels are not part of school fees
- TVET (KNEC) Exams fees – paid later
- PEARSON Exams fees – paid later
- PROJECT / LAB / ACTIVITIES fees – paid later