About Laptop Repair
A laptop repair course is a type of technical training program that teaches individuals how to diagnose and repair various hardware and software issues in laptops. These courses typically cover topics such as motherboard repair, keyboard and screen replacement, software troubleshooting, and data recovery. The course may be offered in-person or online, and can range from beginner to advanced levels. Upon completion of a laptop repair course, students may receive a certification or diploma, which can be used to demonstrate their skills and knowledge to potential employers.
Introduction to laptop hardware: This section covers the basics of laptop anatomy and the different types of laptop components, such as the CPU, RAM, and hard drive.
Tools and equipment: In this section, students will learn about the various tools and equipment needed for repairing laptops, such as screwdrivers, pliers, and multimeters.
Basic electronics: This section covers the fundamentals of electronics, including circuits, voltage, and current, as well as how they apply to laptop repair.
Disassembly and reassembly: In this section, students will learn how to disassemble and reassemble laptops, as well as how to handle delicate components.
Troubleshooting: This section covers common laptop issues, such as battery problems, screen damage, and software malfunctions, and teaches students how to diagnose and repair these issues.
Soldering: This section teaches students how to use a soldering iron to repair damaged components and make connections between components.
LCD and display repair: This section covers the repair of damaged LCD displays and backlights, including techniques for replacing damaged displays and repairing display connections.
Motherboard repair: This section covers the repair of damaged motherboards, including identifying faulty components and repairing connections.
Software repair: This section covers software-related issues, such as boot problems, software crashes, and virus removal, and teaches students how to repair these issues.
Safety and quality control: This section covers important safety procedures, such as handling delicate components and working with potentially dangerous chemicals, as well as quality control procedures for ensuring that repaired laptops are functioning correctly.
- Intakes: January, April, July, September
- Short course: 3 months: fees Ksh45,000 total
- Fees payable in instalments of at least Ksh15,000 a month
- Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of Ksh2000
- Submitted Application Form
- 1 Passport size photo
- Copy of National ID or Passport (or wait list)
- High School Certificate or Letter of recommendation
- Diploma entry grade is C-, Certificate is D-
- Short course entry grade is any grade
- Pay your semester school fees before starting class
- PAY VIA MPESA: Paybill number: 4107253 Account number: Student name
- Maximum of 2 installments are allowed per semester
- After payment send the confirmation to +254.798.325.330
- Hostels are not part of school fees
- TVET (KNEC) Exams fees – paid later
- PEARSON Exams fees – paid later
- PROJECT / LAB / ACTIVITIES fees – paid later