Electronic servicing Course
VISUALDO SCHOOL OF ELECTRONICS
About Electronic Servicing
An electronic servicing course is a type of technical training program that teaches individuals how to diagnose and repair various types of electronic devices such as televisions, home theater systems, smartphones, and other consumer electronics. The course covers both hardware and software aspects of electronic device repair, including circuit analysis, component level repair, and software troubleshooting. Students learn how to use specialized tools and equipment to repair electronic devices and gain hands-on experience working with live equipment. The course may be offered in-person or online and can range from beginner to advanced levels. Upon completion of an electronic servicing course, students may receive a certification or diploma, which can be used to demonstrate their skills and knowledge to potential employers.
Introduction to electronics: This section covers the basics of electronics, including circuits, voltage, and current, and provides an overview of the types of electronic devices that students will work with in the course.
Tools and equipment: In this section, students will learn about the various tools and equipment needed for servicing electronics, such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, and soldering irons.
Basic electronic components: This section covers the fundamentals of electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors, and teaches students how to identify and test these components.
Circuit analysis: In this section, students will learn how to analyze and troubleshoot electronic circuits using circuit diagrams and schematics.
Circuit repair: This section covers techniques for repairing damaged electronic circuits, including repairing connections and replacing faulty components.
Digital electronics: This section covers the basics of digital electronics, including digital circuits and microcontrollers, and teaches students how to diagnose and repair digital electronics.
Power electronics: This section covers the basics of power electronics, including power supplies and voltage regulation, and teaches students how to diagnose and repair power electronics.
Safety and quality control: This section covers important safety procedures, such as handling delicate components and working with potentially dangerous chemicals, as well as quality control procedures for ensuring that repaired electronics are functioning correctly.
Service documentation: This section covers the importance of maintaining accurate service records and documenting repairs for future reference.
Professional practices: This section covers the ethical and professional practices involved in electronic servicing, including communication with customers and maintaining confidentiality.
- Intakes: January, April, July, October
- Short course: 3 months: fees Ksh39,000 total
- Fees payable in instalments of at least Ksh10,000 a month
- One semester = 3 months
- Grade(KCSE): Diploma C-, Certificate D-, Short course is Any grade
- Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of Ksh2000
- Submitted Application Form
- 1 Passport size photo
- Copy of National ID or Passport (or wait list)
- High School Certificate or Letter of recommendation
- Diploma entry grade is C-, Certificate is D-
- Short course entry grade is any grade
- Pay your semester school fees before starting class
- Maximum of 3 installments are allowed per semester
- After payment send the confirmation to +254.798.325.330
- Hostels are not part of school fees
- TVET (KNEC) Exams fees – paid later
- PEARSON Exams fees – paid later
- PROJECT / LAB / ACTIVITIES fees – paid later