The CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and ATD (Accounting Technicians Diploma) courses are professional accounting qualifications that provide individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful career in accounting and finance.
CPA (Certified Public Accountant): The CPA qualification is a globally recognized certification that demonstrates expertise in accounting and financial management. It covers a wide range of accounting topics, including financial accounting, management accounting, taxation, auditing, and business law. The CPA course equips individuals with the necessary skills to excel in areas such as financial reporting, budgeting, analysis, and strategic decision-making. CPA candidates typically need to fulfill education requirements, pass a series of rigorous exams, and meet practical experience criteria to obtain the certification.
ATD (Accounting Technicians Diploma): The ATD qualification is a diploma-level accounting program that focuses on providing individuals with practical accounting skills and knowledge. It is designed to bridge the gap between basic bookkeeping and professional accounting qualifications. The ATD course covers topics such as bookkeeping, financial accounting, cost accounting, taxation, and business communication. The program equips individuals with the skills needed to perform accounting tasks, prepare financial statements, analyze data, and provide valuable support to accounting and finance teams. Successful completion of the ATD program leads to the award of the Accounting Technicians Diploma.
Both the CPA and ATD courses are highly regarded in the accounting profession and offer promising career prospects. They provide individuals with a solid foundation in accounting principles, practices, and ethics. The CPA qualification is typically more advanced and requires a higher level of education and professional experience compared to the ATD. However, both qualifications offer valuable learning opportunities and open doors to a variety of accounting roles in public accounting firms, corporate finance departments, government agencies, and other organizations.
- Certification Obtained: Certificate in CPA/ATD
- Intake: Any month
- Duration of study: 18 months
- Fees: part 1 (level 1 and 2) – 6 moths – Ksh30,000 (payable in instalments of Ksh 5,000 a month)
- Fees: part 2 (level 3 and 4) – 6 moths – Ksh35,000 (payable in instalments of Ksh 5,840 a month)
- Fees: part 3 (level 5 and 6) – 6 moths – Ksh45,000 (payable in instalments of Ksh 7,500 a month)
Note: we also offer retake classes per paper
- part 1 – ksh 10,000
- part 2 – ksh 15,000
- part 1 – ksh 20,000
- Paid Non-refundable Application Fees of Ksh2000
- Submitted Application Form
- 1 Passport size photo
- Copy of National ID or Passport (or wait list)
- High School Certificate or Letter of recommendation
- Diploma entry grade is C-, Certificate is D-
- Short course entry grade is any grade
- Pay your semester school fees before starting class
- Maximum of 3 installments are allowed per semester
- After payment send the confirmation to +254.798.325.330
- Hostels are not part of school fees
- TVET (KNEC) Exams fees – paid later
- PEARSON Exams fees – paid later
- PROJECT / LAB / ACTIVITIES fees – paid later